Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 11 - 25 Days of Ridiculous Things I See in Holiday Catalogs

Beard and Hair Hats

So, is this something you wear to be funny, or is it to keep your chin warm?
 (or something to wear when you chase Popeye around for talking to your lady friend?)


While this hat is indeed ridiculous, the guy looks so happy with it, that I kinda like it.  I also like that the description is inviting you to Bring out your inner longshoreman! What a great idea that is.  This guy could have been a contender.

Then there's this dude....

Cap has attached mustache and beard.  

Yes, indeed it does -- No clever tagline here....that's really all they can come up with to say about this stupid $25 mess.



And this guy.  I know it's not nice to say, but I hate this guy:



Do you think they hired this model?  Or is this just some jerk who actually owns this hat, was probably just in the right place at the right time and had that creepy smirk down pat?  -- Here's your big break, hulk.  You got this.

Nothing about this photo would ever make me want to purchase this hat.  Even if I wanted to own this ridiculous item, this guy is kind of scaring me away from wanting to buy it.

Ridiculousness...you win again -


No comments:

Post a Comment