Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 24 - 25 Days of Ridiculous Things I See in Holiday Catalogs

24 - This is not cute


And behind this ridiculous thing, I think that's probably a very beautiful baby.  But she's not pleased with this look.  You can see it in her eyes.


The other varieties offered, Gimme a Kiss, Chomp and Mustachifier,  look equally hideous. (Although, I have to say that I love the name "mustachifier").  What I'm wondering is why the pacifier pictured on this child is called "Broadway Baby".  I've seen countless broadway shows and I know some broadway actors, and I can't recall one giant lipped, huge buck-toothed starlet in the bunch.  Does anyone understand this one?

Anyway, that's all I have to say on this, as it's Christmas Eve and I've much to do.  Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment