Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 9 - 25 Days of Ridiculous Things I See In Holiday Catalogs

What's the implication here?

I don't think that's supposed to be Mrs. Clause - and I don't think kids (or adults) want to picture Santa saying....


Ho Ho...ohhhhhh


"Someone's been naughty!"  (Who didn't see that tag line coming from a mile away??) -- 
Apparently it's a "flirty tea towel".  I must admit, I don't know what a tea towel actually is.  I think it's the same thing as what we call a "dish rag" in our house.  Maybe tea towel is one that you just hang up but don't actually use? Tea towel is the classy name for sexual innuendo santa dish rags.  

This shouldn't hang in a house with kids.  I'm 38 and it makes me uncomfortable.  Maybe because it's a $20 dish rag.  Ho Ho Oh No You Didn't -  

No comments:

Post a Comment