Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 25 - 25 (non-consecutive) Days of Ridiculous Things I See in Holiday Catalogs

Day 25 -

So, I set out with the intention of "25 Days of Ridiculous Things...", got all the way to the end and missed Day 25.. oh well, it was ever so much more fun spending time with my family yesterday then breaking away for 10 minutes to write out my daily nonsense -- so....instead Day 25 comes today on December 26.

And while I'm at it, I submit the following:


I figure if I'm breaking my own rules anyway...
This sign is not ridiculous, its actually kinda cute and it's exactly how I'm feeling at the moment.  I just tucked my kids into bed, gave them each an extra kiss goodnight and allowed myself the luxury of feeling the stillness in that moment, how calming, how special.  How every Christmas wish I could ever make is true and fulfilled and wrapped up in that perfect, simple moment that I know to never ever take for granted.  How I'm feeling so truly blessed at the closing of the overwhelming year that 2012 turned out to be.

I hope everyone had a beautiful holiday, surrounded by warmth and love and laughter.  I did and I was and I am so grateful.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment