Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18 - 25 Days of Ridiculous Things I See in Holiday Catalogs

Day 18 - Toilet Bowl Mug


This is f'ing disgusting.


Fill it with coffee, cocoa, tea or even use it to house a brownie sundae.

First of all "house a brownie sundae"?   Really?  Second, I think it's nice that the dumbass writer is telling you what it's okay to fill the mug with.  I appreciate that I just paid $14.99 for a toilet mug AND I'm allowed to put whatever I want inside it.  It's also quite thoughtful that they recommend an item to put inside the mug that would resemble sh*t in a toilet. The mug isn't disgusting enough on its own, they should probably give you a few ideas to keep that wretched hilarity going.
Also, the thing is huge.  It's a two-pound mug.  So you know what...why not just go ahead and actually use it as a toilet.  This laugh riot of a description is telling you that "the possibilities are just about endless", so go for it.   It would make about as much sense as actually buying the stupid thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment