Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 8 - 25 Days of Ridiculous Things I See in Holiday Catalogs


Day 8  - No Peein' Off The Porch!



I kinda feel like the same person who would actually pee off your porch in the first place is not the same person who would ever be deterred from doing so because you have this sign.  Right?


Hmmmmm, well, here's the thing...I was about to pee off the porch, I was this close....but then I saw this sign.  A fake wooden sign with a fat, naked little cherub -- so cute they even left the g off the word "peeing"...yeah, that cute.  And you know what?  I just couldn't do it.




Yes indeed.  "Keep 'em in line with this hilarious metal plaque".  (This magazine is dropping letters out of words for no good reason that I can see)

Also, why is this classy item in a holiday catalog?
  On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a sign that says please do not pee....


1 comment: