Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 12 - 25 Days of Ridiculous Things I See in Holiday Catalogs


This is just stupid...

and here it is again....


Here's the thing...I don't think either of these women are all that happy with their pig mugs.  I mean, it's hard to tell of course because you can't see the entire face behind the snout...but look...look at her eyes.  Do you see any joy there?  I see pain.  I see a cry for help.  Is this what you think of me?  Is this really what you bought me this year???

This girl on the other hand....she seems okay with it:


"Eh...it is what it is.  Not exactly what I wanted this year, but whatever..it gets the coffee to my mouth, know what I'm sayin'?"




Sure, she looks ridiculous, but it doesn't seem to bother her much.  But listen....should your honey buy you a pig snout mug this year, I say return the favor. Just get him a special mug of his very own:



No comments:

Post a Comment